We appreciate the opportunity to serve our guests while providing a safe dining experience. We will be open beginning on Wednesday, May 20th with the following new policies:
◦ Reservations are required for all guests including golfers.
◦ We are operating at 50% capacity
◦ Outdoor dining only
◦ Tables are spaced at 6 feet apart
◦ The Bars are currently closed
◦ High-contact areas and bathrooms are cleaned frequently
◦ Tables & chairs will be sanitized between groups
◦ We will use paper menus & chalkboard/whiteboard
◦ Packaged or rolled silverware
◦ Hand sanitizer & cleaning wipes available at entrance and exit
◦ Employees to wear facemasks or cloth face coverings
◦ Table servers to wear disposable gloves, changed frequently
◦ Customers must wear facemasks or cloth face coverings except while dining
Hours of operation:
Wednesday - Friday | 11:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday | 8:00am - 4:00pm
Click here to view our new limited menu.
"As a nation that loves to eat, we hold food, and the people who prepare it, close to our hearts."
Joy comes from a family that loves to cook and discovered her passion for food at an early age. She attended the Associates of Art in Food Science at the Interamerican University of Puerto Rico and graduated top of her class in 2006. She then started her journey working from the bottom up learning different techniques and methods. In her spare time Joy loves camping and baking cupcakes with her daughter Bella, and is excited to join the Wintonbury Hills team.